This regulated Bulgarian plot of land is situated in a small village 20km away from the town of Lovech. It spreads over 1460 sq. m. of fertile soil.
A building permission has already been obtained.
The piece can easily be supplied with electricity and running water.
A telephone landline can easily be installed upon request.
The area is a preferred place for recreation and rural tourism.
A dam as well as an architectural reserve is situated in proximity close to the property.
The village offers all necessary amenities, such as shops, cafes, regular transport to the neighboring towns, etc.