This two-storey Bulgarian house is located in the centre of a friendly village, some 18 km. from Svishtov, 5 km. from the ancient town of “Nove“ and 5 km. from the Danube River.
Built in 1950 the house offers 100 sq. m. of living area which is distributed among the two floors.
The ground floor comprises three bedrooms and a kitchen.
The second one has two bedrooms. All the rooms have wooden floors and plastered walls, except for the bedrooms on the second floor which have wall-papered walls.
There is an extension attached to the main building which formerly was used as a shop (100 sq. m.) This premise is in need of total repair.
Electricity and running water both outside and inside are provided; a telephone is available upon request. The septic tank has to be modernized. The estate is easily accessible all the year round via an asphalt road. The garden is 1000 sq. m. and it can be turned into a beautiful place if properly landscaped and maintained.
The village is quite small but it has good infrastructure and offers regular transport to the towns nearby as well as to the Danube River.